Monday, August 31, 2009

Fashion Magazines.

I love fashion and Photography. :)
I love putting things together.
I love make up and hair.
I love spontaneous photoshoots
and I love it when there's a theme.
Today's theme: Fashion magazine. :)

The Plan:
Me: Mo, you need to bring you graphic tees, pencil skirts, tights, cardigans, blouses, jackets, leggings, denim skirts, knee high boots... just bring EVERYTHING in your closet.
Mo: I might be kinda late bc I'm putting outfits together...
Me: Just come. BRING EVERYTHING. we'll put everything together here.
[sure enough, she did bring EVERYTHING and 2 hours later: ]












Anyways, this is my 2nd week of HAIRCUTTING!!! :)
we're finally getting closer to the FUN stuff.
we were just learning how to do THE BOB
which was so boring... but today, we actually did a cut
that had LAYERS!! :) yay!
Thursday we start Men's cut! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment