Tuesday, September 8, 2009

OOOh! Feels like i can finally rest my head on something real:


Christal and Me


the gang: Nang, Christal, Tom, Joby, Laowy, and me

Family weekend:
The family arrived on friday night, left Monday evening. [sigh] It's good having close family around and finally being able to do something family-ish around here. We had a great time [exhaugsting time] walking around the Hmong Festival in town, stayed up karyokeing [ Pieces of Me by Ashley Simpson we KILLED it. LOL], playing Apples to Apples, card games, laughing and just having a good ol' time. It definately flew on right by without knowing. Aren't good times always like that?

I'm a Dreamer:
Last night, I had a dream that I met someone I fell in love with. He was tall, sophisticated, and very mysterious. We both knew better but when the moment came, we took it and ran. It gave me butterflies. It all started at an unexpected place. We both knew each other, we didn't talk but one day, we were at the same place at the same time. We were both awkward but as the time grew longer the attraction between us couldn't be avoided anymore. We kissed. And it was one of those "I know I'm not supposed to do this but some how I can't help it" and while he moved in closer, sparks flew and when we kissed, it was electricfying. Litterally. I felt electricity flow between us, on our lips and it drew me in more. When that happened, it just felt right, like a sigh of relief. From that moment on, it was hard to avoid him bc for some reason I know I shouldn't be with him. I was scared bc I was still with TMY and I couldn't face him in case he could sense something in my voice or my face that something happened. I avoided them both but secretly wanted to bump into Mr. Mystery. Oh then I woke up and it was the worse feeling in the world bc I desperately wanted to know what happened next. Aren't I so bad?

Beauty Days:
Tomorrow, we have our models come in. Our first haircut. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment