Friday, October 9, 2009

Something New.

It's been a while. I know. I really need to make a habit to blog often but sometimes, I just don't have much to say. It's not like how it used to be back in the day when I can xanga all day, everyday and have some cool story to tell. Honestly, I'm just a little burnt out. Brain fried. You know, the thing that you get from getting too much education in your system...?? haha.

Anyways, the wedding that I went to was.... 3 weeks ago? haha. But it was beautiful. Pictures are up on Facebook.... but I'm sure you've seen them anyways. [i looked like a barbie] Minnesota was so fun. I missed it so much, I didn't want to come back. [sigh] I haven't cried like that since I was 5 years old. haha.

Anyways, I'm enjoying the new friends at school. They're really fun. :) Even tho my attitude is: "Just do your THANG and GET OUT", I really hope these relationships I get from this experience will be a lifetime friendship because they are really good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment