Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I just got an exciting email from my best girlfriend about her wedding day preparations. :) I can't wait for her wedding and I can't wait to see how it turns out! Her and her fiance are the best match ever and I couldn't be more happier for her! It's been a long time coming, and it's so good to see the beginning of a new journey when I remember how they started. :) I hope all my girls are able work hard and find happiness like how she did. Best of luck HM! :) Love you!

Today, we learned how to do chemical relaxation. I'm excited to really work with the products and do this! I think this is probably one of the tensest parts of cosmetology school, being brave and working with chemicals! Oh man, If I did something wrong and that lady's hair falls out, I would just die! So it's crucial to know all that I can when it comes to anything to do with working on chemicals. I took so much notes today, but it isn't as hard as it looks, just a lot of cautions to be aware of. Next block is hair cutting. :) Getting all the hard stuff out of the way first... :) :) Pretty soon, I'll be needing models. Let me know if you're interested!!

1 comment: