Thursday, August 6, 2009

If you could see me now...

First of all, the cosmetology field fits like a puzzle in my life. I feel so right, so comfortable pursuing this decision. I honestly hoping that this will be my something that will make me fly! I'm so blessed to have my friends, family and loved ones who are supportive of me and this new journey in life!

A lot of signs have been pointing me to pursue a career in Southern California. I have [will have, ;) Hnou] friends there, and there is a ton of opportunities working close to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, LA, and San Diego area. I mean, I don't have to be working on the set, or working with celebs but, just being around that area where there are people who actually care about looking glamorous everyday, can bring in the big bucks!! :) Wishful thinking...

Today, I learned how to do finger waves. Let's say, it's harder than it looks! Creating TRUE finger waves, will all that ridges... oh man, you definitely need long fingers and finger muscles. I'm definitely making Friday nights my practice nights... PLEASE COME OVER! :)

I'm exhausted today.

1 comment:

  1. My dearest Rachel,

    I love you! I've realized that it will be REALLY hard, but my home is where my heart is... and Chris is my heart. I'm so cheesy, but there's no where else I'm supposed to be right now than with him. God has been so good to me.

    I love you and cherish our friendship so much Rachel.

    ReplyDelete