Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beauty School Day 2


Today, we learned how to use the Marcel curling iron. It has a longer handle and no tip so you can't touch it or else you'll get burned. Come over so I can practice! I need to practice how to hold it. It's not like an everyday curler, unless you use a Marcel everyday, but it's still very awkward to me. We also learned how to wrap hair [above image]! It's the coolest thing ever! Of course you can do it to anytype of hair, not just ethnic hair... :) Tomorrow, we're going to comb it out. Supposely it's going to come out with a really nice wave. I can't wait to see it!




First: My kit with a TON of stuff. It even comes with a luggage so I can haul all my stuff with me to school everyday. It's HEAVY! but the teachers are nice to tell us what we need to bring to class everyday. :)
Second: My apron and my name tag! I'm so proud! At Empire, it's very professional there. We can only wear black pants, black closed toe shoes, and white and/or black tops.



These are my new friends (the name I gave them [the name they came with]): first to last: Jada [Destiny], Alena [Tiffany], i don't have a name for the megan fox look a like yet [Angel], Eden [i forgot], and Noah [Kyle].

Jada has short "ethnic" hair, Alena has short thin hair that has a small wave [ we used her to do our wrap today!], green-eyed beauty has long straight thick brunette hair [I'm gonna turn her Asian], Eden has long straight red hair and Noah has long brunette hair and beard. I'm so excited to experiment on them!

Help me find a name for my green-eyed, Megan Fox look-a-like! She's exotic. RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment